At OneReach, we’ve long been supporters of texting for customer service. There are a few key reasons why.
- Texting is used by 97% of Americans.
- There are 500 million tweets sent each day, compared to 23 billion texts.
- Research has found that 64% of customers would prefer to text your business.
- Texting is the highest rated channel in terms of customer satisfaction.
- Texting has a 98% open rate and 45% response rate.
- Texting converts expensive phone conversations into affordable automated interactions.
- Almost 40% of contact centers are already using text messaging, and 60% will use it by 2017.
Check out the Slideshare below to learn why texting is a great fit for customer service.